Saturday 29 November 2014

My New Girlfriend, Zara




Wool Coat // Zara //£79.99


Slouchy Tee // Zara // £12.99



Tube Neck Sweatshirt // Zara // £19.99

I have re discovered my love for Zara. I go through phases and I generally think they are better at winter than Summer. I've been in loads recently and found things I like/want/need every time. I am really loving the way they are making their garments more catwalk - alike, a bit more daring than most retailers like New Look, H&M etc. 

A great example of this in my opinion especially is both the coat and jumper above. The coat is a really heavy wool blend with deep hidden pockets and the large, full hood that sits on the shoulder almost like a roll neck. I've not had it a week yet and I've already worn it a few times. It goes over pretty much any outfit and is not only warm but looks amazing! The jumper - although fairly plain and simple - is set off by the neckline, dropped shoulder and seams on the body. The neck is almost a polo neck but has been cut off so there is no hem. The sweatshirt fabric is cosy and solo soft inside (until I wash it no doubt) and for £19.99 I thought this was very reasonable of Zara! I have a few other similar sweatshirts from Zara and they were both £26.99. 

I added in the slouchy tee just because I bought it at the same time and it seems to be a staple item for the winter. I bought a Large and I'm only a size 8 but it fits like an oversized tee which I'm really into. It's a soft cotton and you can easily jazz it up with some jewellery and an eye catching bag. 





No comments:

Post a Comment