Thursday 27 November 2014

Ball and Chain



Black Cut Out Boots // Ark // £17 Sale

Ball and Chain. Sometimes this is how i see fashion and shopping. DO NOT get me wrong fashion is probably the biggest part of my life and yes, i love it and could not live without it. However, when you're living on a limited budget and every spare moment I have I'm either popping to the shops or searching the internet for my next purchase it becomes an issue. I think I am definitely verging on an addiction (yes this is possible). I'm not stupid enough to get myself in a load of debt or buy things that are completely out of my league (no matter how tempting a Burberry trench or Prada handbag are) but every spare bit of cash I have I always spend on clothes, beauty or accessories. 

Anyway back on track to what I am posting about. The link between the whole 'ball and chain' reference is obviously the chain on my new shiny pair of boots! These super comfy chunky heels with cut outs and a chain are from Ark and were reduced to £17 from £30 in the sale! What a bargain! I'm not usually keen on chunky chains but because of the dull silver colour I actually like these. The chain adds to the boot and makes them slightly more eye catching but isn't too in your face. 

Head over to the Ark website to grab yourself a cheeky pair of new boots. Can't wait to wear them tomorrow!




1 comment:

  1. I love these boots :D
    Alex oxox.
    http://champagneandlemonadeox.co.uk

    ReplyDelete