Thursday 23 October 2014

Coat Updates



Mint Boyfriend Coat // £50 // Bank



Fur Lined Biker Jacket // £80 // River Island 
One of my very first posts was about coats and here we are again at that time of year! For some reason this winter I have a bit of an addiction to coats and every time I go shopping I see one I want! I must admit Primark have stepped up their coat game and have had loads in recently that are spot on, however they have always sold out of small sizes so I haven't managed to grab myself a bargain unfortunately but I will keep looking every time I go in! 

These are my first two coat purchases this year. The pictures of the boyfriend coat don't really do it justice. Its a really lovely fresh colour and it's made from wool so has a nice texture to it. It fits over anything and makes any outfit a bit more jazzy! It was a brave purchase for me because I usually play safe with black or grey but I'm so glad I bought it now and I've worn it loads already! 

I've wanted a waxed Barbour for the last few years but never justified the money or found one I really want. Spotted this biker jacket in River Island and thought it was kind of similar to a waxed style jacket with the pockets and belt. It's made from a matte finish leather and the sleeves are fabric so it look really smart. I love the cream fur as well as it gives it a bit of a shearling type look. It covers my bum and is really warm and snug and I'm sure will be an amazing winter purchase! 

Both of these are still available on the websites so get yours before they go. 




No comments:

Post a Comment