Sunday 4 May 2014

Spring Wishlist

Olivia Burton Watches Available at Asos and Topshop // Lipsy Embellished Cami Dress £55 Bank // Dogtooth Crop Top and Asymmetric Skirt both £14.99 Missguided // Nike Roshe Run £70 JD Sports
At the moment these are the few things I REALLY want. I've been after an Olivia Burton watch for a while but I already have two watches so don't know whether to splash out or not. If i get one I would get a white, coral or pale pink strap which would be nice to have over summer so now is the time to go for it I suppose. They're only about £70 and from Asos or Topshop you can get student discount, almost too much of a bargain to miss. The picture here doesn't do the embellished dress justice. In real life it is INCREDIBLE. As soon as I have either 1) booked a holiday somewhere hot or 2) been invited to a wedding (haha!) I am going to snap this up. I don't usually like Lipsy stuff at all but this is worth every penny of the £55. The Dogtooth Co-ord set is also a holiday kind of outfit. Again, I've been looking at Co-ord's for a while but haven't found one I really want yet until this. I can't make my mind up if £30 is a lot for the set, I guess not as you can wear each half separately as well with other garments. Finally, I'm looking at getting some funky trainers. Not for the gym as I already have some but some for general day wear. Waiting for payday before I get them though. All of this little lot would set me back £220 or there abouts, OUCH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment