Wednesday 14 May 2014

Cami Cami


Black Floral Cami £12.99 New Look // Blue and White Floral Cami £4 Primark // Yellow Cami £4 Primark // Pink and Grey Rose Print Cami £12.99 New Look // Red Cami £7.99 New Look // Black Cami £9.99 Matalan // White and Orange Cami £12.99 New Look 
The thing I like about cami tops is that they can go from super casual worn with jeans, to ready for a night out with heels and some statement jewellery and they are generally really cheap. I think the plain block colour ones go best for a night out and floral generally stick to daytime. I have a couple more than this which is probably enough to last me a while now...put these together with all my shirts and I probably have a different top to wear for a month. The life of a fashion student...


1 comment:

  1. Hello, honey!
    I followed your blog via bloglovin. Please follow my blog back!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784

    ReplyDelete