Friday 23 May 2014

Holiday Time!

Mint Lace Panel Dress: H&M
£9.99
So.. FINALLY booked a holiday. Last minute and I leave in 2 weeks eeeek! had a passport dilemma but after going to the passport office in Liverpool it's all sorted, phew! So now it's time to do some holiday shopping. Had a small spree the other day and this was probably my favourite purchase. It's really cute and will be nice a cool to wear in the heat of Turkey! £9.99 from H&M and they have black, white and pink versions as well. It's a good one to show off a bit of tan as well with the lace panels and low back. H&M have quite a lot of reasonably priced summer garments in at the moment. I had seen advertised a white crochet bikini that I REALLY want but every store i've been in is out of stock and so is the website so I think I'm gonna have to give up hope on that one :(



No comments:

Post a Comment