Sunday 6 July 2014

Black is the new Black




Black Knitted Ribbed Turtle Neck Crop £6.99 New Look // White High Waisted Jeans £22.99 New Look // Belt £6.99 Dorothy Perkins // Jelly Sandals £8 Primark

Another monochrome outfit. So.. in my previous post with white high waisted jeans you probably noticed they were £34 from Miss Selfridge. On holiday I had an accident involving a cup of hot chocolate and those white jeans resulting in them going in the bin. Although I was pretty gutted (it was someone else who spilt it all over me) I have managed to find a new pair which were not only way cheaper but also fit better and aren't as see-through. This knitted crop is the newest addition to my crop top collection. Its a turtle neck and is ribbed. It's so soft and comfy and is slightly longer than a lot of my crop tops which I really like because I don't like having half my stomach on show, just a small glimpse is enough. The belt is a few years old now and is beginning to fall apart but I wear it loads and I will be sad when I have to throw it away so a replacement hunt is going on at the moment. Jelly shoes are the in thing at the moment for the summer months. I got this pair way back in March but I wish I had waited a bit now because I like the ones with a heel on better. Maybe I'll treat myself to a JUJU pair soon in a different colour. 


No comments:

Post a Comment