Friday 1 November 2013

Summer Throwback

Dress: Pull and Bear
20 Euros
Sunglasses: RayBan Wayfarer
£120 Available from ASOS
Feeling very wintery today as it's chucking it down with rain and freezing cold outside. Trying to keep warm in the house which made me think about going on holiday again. I bought this dress from Pull & Bear in Lanzarote for only 20 euros! Such a bargain and it's one of my favourite purchases over summer. It the comfiest and easiest dress to wear ever. Wishing I had bought it in another colour (asuming they had one) because I wore it soo much on all my holidays this year. As for my RayBans I've worn them and worn them since I got them. Don't need another pair of sunglasses because they go with everything and never really go out of fashion. 

Now I just want to be back in sunny Turkey getting nice and brown instead of wrapped up in rainy England paler than ever! 


No comments:

Post a Comment