Wednesday 13 November 2013

Purchases



Boots: Dorothy Perkins
£35 
T-shirt Dress: MRP.com
£6
Waist Belt: MRP.com
£3
Contrast Top: H&M
£14.99
Knitted Headband: H&M
£4.99


So here is this weeks purchases/deliveries so far. I ordered a few things from mrp.com and they took a while to arrive but finally got here yesterday. I really like the belt and T-shirt dress pictured above but i also ordered another T-shirt dress and some earrings which I didn't really like. My housemate bought the dress and I'll probably just keep the earrings.

I've been looking for some flat/low black boots for ages but I'm REALLY fussy about shoes and boots so couldn't find any I liked for agees. I finally found these ankle boots when I was shopping in Leeds and for £35 they're a bargain. I love the contrast of the suede and snakeskin look and they are very comfortable. You can also find them here.

The pictures don't really show the contrast on the black H&M top but its got chiffon arms and back and the front panel is like a snake skin textured jersey. It's baggy and fairly long which is what I love. I've been buying a lot of black recently because I have to wear all black to my new job at Moda in Pelle (Yes I FINALLY got a fashion retail job!!). I had a £5 off voucher for H&M so picked up the headband while I was there. Another bargain :)

No comments:

Post a Comment