Friday 27 February 2015

A Piin - teresting post!















I know I haven't posted in a very, very long time... But what better reason to post again than my very first ever product that has been sent to me to review! One of my blogger friend's alex (at http://www.champagneandlemonadeox.co.uk) put me in touch with the lovely Clare of Piin London.

Piin is a new product designed primarily to hold blouses or shirts together at the front where they usually gape, but in a creative and cute way. However, they are also great for using in other ways too as I discovered! 

There are a few different designs currently available including roses, pearls, daisies, stars and many others. I chose to review the clear crystal Piin as I thought it would be a great accessory to any outfit and as it is clear it will go with anything! You can use the Piin's to customise your outfits really easily and It's a fun way to change up clothes you're bored of as well as being used in a practical way to hold things together. 

The packaging they arrived in was super cute! It had ideas of how to use the Piin and also a little safety warning that has to be included (by law I assume) but was presented in a fun way! Over the last week I've found a few different ways to use the Piin as shown above in my pictures. 

My favourite way to use my clear crystal Piin is to use it instead of the top button of my shirt. As you may know from looking at my previous blog posts, I am a shirt fanatic and most of my wardrobe consists of shirts and knitwear, so the Piin gives me a way to keep my shirt addiction fresh! 




SO girls... Head over to http://piin.london to check Clare and her fantastic products out! There's a fab offer on at the moment where you get 15% off by simply following her social media accounts.. definitely worth a go! 

My favourite is the twitter for Piin (found at https://twitter.com/clareinvents). 



1 comment: