Saturday 26 October 2013

Beauty Wishlist


Being a poor student means I can't justify spending lots of money on nice cosmetics so I make do with cheaper brands for most things. The only thing I will ALWAYS spend more on is foundation. I currently use Clinique Even Better which is really natural and I'd really recommend it. I could spend all day putting things on my wishlist but here are just a few. 

Diesel Loverdose is a perfume I've wanted for ages just really like the sweet smell. Bourjois Blush in Rose Ombre is a really nice peachy colour. Not too pink but not a dark bronzer. A few of my friends use the Benefit High Beam and say it's really good for under your eyes and eyebrows so really want to give that a go. Mac Lipstick in Shy Girl is an orange / nude colour which I am desperate to get. It looks like a great colour for daytime use. I want to try Chanel Perfection Fumiere Foundation simply because having perfect skin is the first thing I would change about myself if i could. FINALLY I am forever painting my nails and this Essie dark grey colour looks gorgeous for the winter. 

Anyway feel like I'm writing an essay but that's it for this wishlist! 


No comments:

Post a Comment