Wednesday 28 May 2014

White jeans with a ghetto booty

Orange Lace Crop £6 Select // White Super High Waisted Jeans £32 Miss Selfridge // Sunglasses £4.99 New Look 
So although I think you have to be really slim to pull off skin tight jeans especially when they're white, I've been craving some for ages! I was going to get the Topshop Joni Jeans in white but when I went to get them they didn't have my size, and neither did ASOS have any of the Ridley High Waisted jeans in white. But after browsing online for a bit I found these on Miss Selfridge website.. not only are they £2 cheaper than the Topshop version they had 20% off with unidays and free delivery! Obviously I ordered them straight away along with the same pair in a light blue denim. I LOVE them because they hold you in and the high waist is really flattering and you can wear crop tops with them and not have too much belly on show! Although I think white jeans look amazing in summer and go so well with pretty much any other colour, me and white don't go together as I'm more than likely to get them dirty immediately after I put them on. Alongside the big booty I have I just hope they don't look awful! 




No comments:

Post a Comment