Tuesday 6 May 2014

Shirt Mania

Lilac Shirt £14 F&F at Tesco // White Floral shirt £25 Bank // Porcelain Print Shirt £39.99 Zara // Burgundy Floral Shirt £23.99 Ark // Beige and Black Floral Shirt £19.99 New Look // Aztec print Shirt £8 Primark 

I think I'm a little bit addicted to shirts. This is just a small selection out of my large collection of shirts. The first one I bought was the Porcelain Print White and Blue Shirt from Zara. I was reluctant at the time to spend £40 on shirt but now I am so glad I did. It's one of my most worn wardrobe items. One of the main reasons I love shirts is they are so easy to wear. I can pair a shirt with jeans, leggings, skirts, over a dress AND under a jumper. My shirt collection is getting so big they have to share hangers in my wardrobe.. oops! 

 My latest purchase is the White Floral Shirt from Bank. Paired with White jeans and sandals, perfect for summer!
Gold Chain Necklace: H&M
£9.99
Mint Knitted Jumper: Ark
£19.99

No comments:

Post a Comment