Wednesday 21 May 2014

Pretty in Pink

Ribbed Crop Top £10 Republic // Pink Floral Pixel Skater Skirt £19.99 New Look // Coral Gladiator Sandals £10 Primark 




Really getting in the mood for Summer even though here in not so sunny England I probably won't be able to wear any of this stuff for a while. The crop top was from last summer so isn't available any more.. especially as Republic doesn't exist any more. The skirt is a new one (still got the tags on!) from New Look and it's available in blue as well. It came up really big so I got a 6 and it's still fairly big round the waist because I like to wear skates quite high up. Got the sandals from Primark recently too but already worn them loads - they're really comfy and I LOVE the colour. I think i'm becoming more stingy or something but I did actually think £10 was a lot for some sandals from Primark but hopefully they will last the summer at least.



No comments:

Post a Comment