Tuesday 20 May 2014

Sports Luxe





Basketball Tshirt £6 Primark // Chuck Taylor All Star Converse £47.99 Office
I really like the "Sports Luxe' trend. It's an excuse to dress casual but still look fashionable and eye catching. Basketball tops are everywhere at the moment but this little gem was only £6 from Primark, such a steal! I love wearing baggy and oversized garments because they're comfy and you don't have to worry about any wardrobe malfunctions. The beauty of Sports Luxe is you can dress it up or down depending on the occasion. Although Converse aren't exactly Sports Luxe, they go well with jeans and a basketball shirt for a casual but cool look. I got these about a year ago and I've worn them loads. Really comfy and go with pretty much any outfit. Although they're starting to look a tad scruffy now I might risk them in the washing machine soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment