Monday 5 May 2014

Another Shopping Spree

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Snake Texture Shoulder Bag: Accessorize
£17.99



White Textured Blazer: H&M
£29.99


Red/Coral Oversize Shirt: Tu
£16

Duck Egg Stud Earrings: Accessorize
£6

A recent shopping spree took place after my Student Loan came in. Yes I know I'm supposed to spend it on boring things like food and rent but shopping is way more fun and because I study fashion It's part of my course anyway.. or at least I tell myself so. Trend research or something like that. Been looking for a white jacket for a while and not really found anything I loved but settled for this H&M piece which is fitted and comfortable. I personally think I could have been a lot worse with the spending, most of these things were relatively inexpensive. Went into Sainsbury's because I had seen some Gok Wan floral trousers advertised that I reaaaaally want but they only had size 14+ which being a size 8 isn't much use. Gutted. But picked up the red/coral top while I was there. Thought it would look cool with some white jeans. 

Ordered some RayBan wayfarer glasses (not sunglasses) on this spree as well. They were more necessary though because I can't see much without them. 


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment