Friday 7 March 2014

Spring Wishlist

Clockwise from Top Left:
Essie Lapiz of Luxury: Boots
£7.99
Olivia Burton Watch: ASOS
£72.00
Daisy Print Flatforms: New Look
£14.99
Pink Glitter Jelly Shoes: River Island
£18.00
Black Daisy Swing Dress: ARK
£18.99
Daisy Crop Tee: Topshop
£18.00
Floral Knitted T-shirt: ARK
£14.99
Kitten Sunglasses: ASOS
£12.00
About time for another wish list... I'm pretty keen on all the daisy prints that are EVERYWHERE at the moment. I've got a t-shirt dress already but want to daisy up my wardrobe for the SS14 season! I think it's a feminine but kinda edgy fashion. Along with many daisy orientated garments I also want some jelly shoes to take me back to my childhood days and other bits and pieces. I'm poor at the moment and trying to stop shopping as much but with all these new spring styles it's proving very difficult! Pastel shades are beginning to trickle through onto the high street which is exciting as it's so feminine and pretty which I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment