Tuesday 4 March 2014

Addicted to Shirts

Floral Shirt: ARK
£23.99

Necklace: USC
£12
So... I haven't posted in solo long. Was at the stage again of wondering whether to give up on my blog but I've decided it's worth sticking it out and trying to get back into it. 
One thing you should know about me is I have a weak spot for 1. Knitwear and 2. Shirts. I literally cannot resist buying jumpers and shirts.

 I got this shirt a while ago now but since I bought it I've worn it non stop. I love it so much and to say it was only £23.99 I'm pretty chuffed with it. I wear it for all sorts, daytime, cocktails, to the pub, under a jumper etc etc.. it's so versatile! Ark still have it in and it's available here. They have a few different colour and print variations so I'm tempted to get another. You can also get student discount in ARK now with unidays so its even more of a bargain!


No comments:

Post a Comment