Sunday 9 March 2014

Monochrome Mania

Aztec Dress: Ark
£19.99
Denim Jacket: Levi's
£65 (approx.)
I bought this dress for a night out once thinking it would be one of those dresses I wear once then shove i the wardrobe to gather dust. Turns out it has been completely the opposite. I LOVE it so much I have worn it loads! It is so comfortable and very flattering, the loose fit means I can eat a huge meal and still hide my food baby! It goes with anything because of the monochrome colouring and can be dressed up or down perfect for day and night! My favourite thing to team it with is my bright red suede wedges and some red lipstick. Such an easy and simple look but I've had so many comments about the dress asking where it's from and saying it looks great. For £19.99 it has been one of my best ever buys. I'm tempted to get another one in the same style but a different pattern or colour. Definitely a style steal!

No comments:

Post a Comment