Saturday 8 March 2014

Nails Nails Nails

Being a fashion addict, I'm also very into beauty and things like nails, make-up etc etc (although a lot of the time I wake up and wish i could walk out the house with no makeup on wearing whatever i want).The first time I had a set of acrylic nails put on I swore I would never have them again after 2 hours of trying to rip them off and them leaving my nails in a horrific state, but of course I couldn't stick to that promise as it is far too tempting. The picture on the far left is my most recent set of nails, I painted them (including the nail art on my fourth finger) myself! pretty proud. My favourite set of nails i've had on are the grey ones (4th picture in) because they were short and a nice shape and the colour lasted ages. I had them done in Manchester just off Piccadilly gardens - I highly recommend the place. Think it's called Eva's or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment