Thursday 13 March 2014

Crufts!

I am a HUGE fan of dogs. I absolutely love them. I have a cocker spaniel called Charlie and he amazing! He is so loving and always cheers me up. So it's my birthday on the 15th and last weekend I had an early birthday surprise which ended up being going to crafts for the first time! Mum took me down to the NEC for the day and it was incredible! The number of dogs all packed into one space baffled me.... and their owners too who just sat around all day waiting for their dog to be shown. I expected there to be loads of noise with dogs barking but there wasn't, they are so well behaved! Some of the dogs were absolutely crazy especially the poodles with huge afros being layered with hairspray but the experience was fab! 


 We watched a few different shows in the main arena, the first was dancing to music. It was a bit like the dog and owner who won Britain's Got Talent. This was probably my favourite part of the show. So amusing! Then we watched the RAF dogs an a demonstration of how they have been trained to deal with searching for weapons and drugs and helping to capture criminals. Finally we watched the 'flyable' show. This was amazing, kind of a sport for dogs. Teams of dogs and their owners from around the country came and played against each other. The dogs had to jump over 4 hurdles and then collect a ball from the end before coming back over the hurdles and releasing the next dog like a relay. They were all solo fast and absolutely loving it! Anyway I could go on for days about the whole experience but overall it was a great day out I highly recommend going! 



 Oh and... this is my baby Charlie




No comments:

Post a Comment