Saturday 18 October 2014

October Wishlist

Black Ankle Boots  £69.99  Zara // Shearling Coat & Grey Fur Gilet both Forever 21 // Black Ankle Boots Same as Before // Fedora hat  £12  Boohoo & Cream Fur Gilet  £25  Boohoo


This is my October Wishlist. It's a condensed version as there is loads of things I want to buy at the moment. 

First the boots. I fell in love with the Zara boots the moment I saw them on the website. They were the first pair I'd seen since looking for some so I decided to wait and see what else came out in other shops. By the time I had decided I wanted these and I was completely in love with them guess what... they had sold out of my size. I know Zara don't usually get stock back in either so I think I've probably pushed my luck now but I've got them on here anyway to remind myself and everyone else how amazing they are. Cry :( 

I saw the forever 21 picture on their Instagram feed and I've wanted both a shearling jacket and a fur gilet for winter since the Autumn stock came out. However, I have checked their website and been into the Trafford centre store and can't find the shearling jacket. There is a product code on the picture but that didn't bring anything up on the website. Just another thing I can't get my hands on - probably a good thing for my bank balance! 

The final picture is another Instagram steal. This time from boohoo. I realllly want to get a fedora hat but I'm just not brave enough! I got a bowler hat last year and haven't worn it that much so don't know whether to take the plunge and get one or hold fire. Another fur gilet here as well. Boohoo have quite a big selection of different fur gilet's in different styles and colours so head on over if you want one! 




No comments:

Post a Comment