Friday 17 October 2014

A bit of Interior Inspiration...










So... I haven't posted on here for far too long. I've had a hectic few months and let my blog slip but I'm back and going to try and get back into it again! 

I know I usually post about fashion, but I'm moving into a new flat in November so I've been getting ideas (even though I can't afford lots of new things but I can dream anyway!) and thought i'd do a little post about them. 

I think I am a little bit obsessed with monochrome, both fashion and homeware wise. I think black and white are a good base because they go with any other colours and they look really smart and classy. I really like these images in particular because they mix together a shabby chic, vintage look with the industrial style that is really coming into fashion. I really love the matt paints and finishes that are used (like on the fifth picture of the grey table) and when they are put with metal finishes on industrial looking objects such as the chair and lamp in the sixth picture it gives a really chic look. 

Hopefully I will be able to gradually get some nice things for my flat and eventually it might even look like one of these! 



No comments:

Post a Comment