Friday 18 July 2014

Like a Mom

White Linen Shirt £7.99 H&M // Mom Jeans £13 Primark // Croc Slip-Ons £20 Topshop // Vintage Style Watch £14.99 Urban Outfitters // Grey Leather Bracelet £45 Pandora // Plait Belt £2 Primark 

Been wanting some Mom jeans for a while but never got round to looking for some. I saw some nice ones in Topshop but after browsing other shops these came from Primark. They are pretty much identical to the Topshop ones I tried and I don't know if I will wear them that often so a £13 pair is more sensible than a £40 pair! The white slip-ons are back again in this post. Like I have mentioned before I wear them ALL the time so it's not surprising they keep popping up in posts. The linen shirt is a great basic to have. I wear it in all sorts of ways. Its quite long so goes over leggings or jeans or underneath a crop jumper with sleeves rolled up or left long. The watch and belt almost match and were both really cheap! I like this outfit because it's a bit different to the sort of things I usually wear. Trying to break out of your comfort zone is always hard no matter what the subject but especially in fashion. I'll keep trying to look a bit different and stand out from the crowd but for now this is my vague attempt. 


No comments:

Post a Comment