Sunday 13 April 2014

Bun head, Monochrome and Lycra

White Shirt: H&M
£7.99
Fluffy Cropped Jumper: Internationale
£12.99
Lycra Leggings: eBay
£4.99
Slip Ons: Topshop
£19.99
Necklace: Topshop
£?




I have soo much hair and usually get compliments about how long and thick it is.. but I usually have no idea what to do with it to make it look nice. My new favourite is a little bun on the top of my head.. a cross between cool and ridiculous. The fluffy crop jumper returns once again. People probably think I don't own anything else but I promise I do, it just goes well with a lot of things. The white shirt is a linen/cotton material and although it creases REALLY easily it it's comfy and simple and such a bargain at £7.99! I wear disco leggings/pants a lot because I got bored of normal leggings that go baggy at the knees and think they make outfits look a bit different. American Apparel started the trend but at a whopping £35 a mere £4.99off eBay for practically the same product is a steal! My new FAVOURITE shoes are this pair of Topshop slip ons. Wanted some for a while and then my mum bought me a pair for my birthday. They killed my feet at first but now they are the comfiest things I own! They pretty much go with anything and the snakeskin effect makes them a bit nicer than just plain leather. For £20 (£18 with student discount) I think they are also ANOTHER bargain! Next time I will post about something other than my fluffy cropped jumper and boring black and white...

No comments:

Post a Comment