Friday 1 November 2013

Skirts Skirts Skirts

Clockwise from top left
1. Topshop: Mix Jacquard Wrap Skirt - £45 
2. Missguided: Voileta Embroidered Organza Skater Skirt - £21.99
3. River Island: Black Mixed Print Colour Block Pencil Skirt - £25
4. H&M: Quilted Skirt - £14.99
5. Miss Selfridge: Black and White Check Skater - WAS £35 NOW £12
6. H&M: Patterned Skirt - £19.99
7. River Island: Black Sequin Embellished Tube Maxi Skirt - £65
8. New Look: Red Check Jersey Skater Skirt - £14.99



I would love to own all of these skirts but who wouldn't? I think my favourite is number 7 - the river island sequin embellished maxi. I reckon you'd have to be slim to pull it off but on a night out or at a Christmas party this would definitely be a head turner. With a plain black crop top and some chunky heels with a bright coloured clutch it would be an outfit to remember! Can't afford £65 on a student budget at the moment but maybe if I get invited to a big event (I wish!) over Christmas I may have to treat myself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment