Friday 25 October 2013

All about Coats


Biker Jacket: H&M
£29.99
Denim Jacket: Levi's
£65






First post is all about coats. I like winter because you get to wear layers which means showing off lots of different clothes all at once. These two are my newest coat purchases. I bought the grey one from H&M for £30 (but got a cheeky 20% off at a student event - bargain!) and the denim jacket is from Levi's and was £65. Last year I thought the leather arms on jackets were a bit tacky but I've grown to like them and think they make this coat stand out more. I've seen the fur lined denim jackets on the high street (Topshop) and wanted one for a while but when I saw it in the Levi's outlet I just couldn't resist. Got loads of use out of both of them and haven't got bored of either yet! 







No comments:

Post a Comment